The annual Maypole celebration is this Friday.
1. The 2-liter bottle greenhouse, a product of the hard work and vision of Maggie Potter, is now constructed and being prepped for work this summer. You can see it on our Linworth AP Families Facebook page. Thank you to the 24 volunteers who helped with Linworth Work Day on Saturday.
Thank you to everyone who donated 2-liter bottles over the the past six months. The Potters are excited to get their garage back.
2. Several families have requested information about online courses students can take outside our district over the summer to alleviate their course load during the school year and/or make sure they are on track with credits for participation Walkabout during their last semester at Linworth. Worthington accepts transfer credit from accredited programs. Treca has been the most popular option for a variety of courses over the past several years. The district continues to update Worthington’s Summer School Program offerings and information on the district website. Options exist for students to recover credit from failed classes, at no cost to the family, and additional options allow for students to get-ahead.
3. Linworth yearbooks are now on sale for $40 at https://shop.smart-pay.com/
4. For Interim, 2019, we are hosting a trip to Paris, Normandy, and London. Please visit our Tour Website for more information about the itinerary, pricing, and links to enroll: www.eftours.com/2109962FF
5. Walkabout Symposium, where each senior will give a presentation about his or her learning experience, is next week on Friday, May 18, at 12:30 & 1:45, and Saturday, May 19, at 11:15 & 12:30. Join us to see the incredible personal growth and experiences these individuals have had.
6. The 2nd Semester Exam Schedule is here: 2nd Semester Exam Schedule
7. The Beginning of the End for Those Tiny Shampoo Bottles
New Yorkers are flocking to this Midwest sanctuary