I hope Interim week is going well in your household. Many people have been posting pictures on Facebook at Linworth AP Families. Join them!
1. Linworth Prom is Saturday, April 28, 8:00-10:30. The theme is the 70’s, but attendants may wear whatever they prefer. Admission is $5. We like to provide a room with free refreshments for the kids. If you can, please send in snacks or drinks this week or the day of the dance.
2. Linworth yearbooks are now on sale at https://shop.smart-pay.com/
3. Linworth Work Day, which will include construction of the 2-liter bottle greenhouse, mulching, and work on the Labyrinth, is Saturday, May 5, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. This is a great opportunity for Linworth students to gather community services hours.
4. Seniors and Senior Parents:
a. If you would take a moment to write down your plans for after Linworth, college your planning to attend, taking a gap year, etc. and any awards, scholarships, grants that you have received and give this to Michelle.
b. The scholarship deadline for the Community Service, Legacy, and Wayne and Debbie Scholarships is tomorrow night at 11:59 pm.
5. Linworth/TW Students taking AP Test(s):
Attention all students who have registered to take an AP exam this May. You must attend a mandatory AP pre-administration meeting on one of the following days & times:
Location: CARDS Center
Times: 7:15 – 8:00 a.m. OR 3:15 – 4:00 p.m.
Dates (choose one): Thursday, April 26 OR Friday, April 27
All meetings will be held in the back of the Card’s Center. Again, you must attend one of these meetings to complete the AP pre-administration booklet, which is required to test.
6. The final Parent Board meeting is next Wednesday, May 2, from 7:00-8:00 p.m. We will elect officers and discuss budget.
7. Our final Blood Drive is Tuesday, May 8. Please sign-up online at redcrossblood.org.
8. The 2nd semester Exam Schedule is below.
9. ‘Notes From A Public Typewriter’ Muse On Everything From Cats To Commencement
Which Viking God Are You?