Each November, we invite the entire Linworth family to share a home-cooked meal and reconnect at our Chili Supper. Current students, parents, teachers, and alumni all gather at Linworth to enjoy the staff’s home cooked chili. Guests are invited to bring a salad, side, or dessert to share. (see below)
A highlight of the evening is the Silent Auction, stocked with assorted treasures from Linworth staff and families. All proceeds from the Silent Auction are donated to the Senior Walkabout Fund.
This Year’s Chili Supper
It’s Chili Supper Time!
Tuesday November 25, 2014
We ask families to provide the following:
Last names A – M
Please bring a dessert
Last names N – Z
Please bring a salad
- When possible, bring your dish in a disposable container.(Please mark your take home dishes)
- Allow for 10 – 12 servings in your dish.
- We provide: chili, cheese, rice, condiments, paper products, a variety of beverages, and several bread products.
- We gratefully accept DONATIONS to cover the cost of the above.
- ALL VOLUNTEERS: please bring a bread product (such as cornbread, garlic bread, breadsticks, Italian or French bread, etc.)